Will you be searching for a job for me?
Do you charge me, the jobseeker, a fee for your service?
Will you help me get the highest possible salary?
If I apply for a job, where does my information go?
How do I search by keyword?
How do I search by location?
I just applied for a job, what happens next?
There are no jobs that meet my search parameters. What now?
YOU are in charge of your job search; so it is ESSENTIAL for you to take a proactive role. Here is the best way to set yourself up for success:
1) Bookmark our site and return regularly. We update in real time.
2) Set up a profile with us. It benefits you and your job search in multiple ways
A) Your resume is available to us and our partners for consideration on future positions.
B) Apply for the jobs within seconds. You’re one click away!
C) Quickly and easily update or change your email address, resume, contact information
3) Sign up for our communications. (Listen, we all get A LOT of email but we keep these business minded and to the point and if it’s not for you, you can opt out.)
How do I set up a set up a Career Alert(s)?
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3! Let our technology work for you! Learn how here.
TIPS FOR GETTING BETTER SEARCH RESULTS
Search criteria should be key words that best describe your industry, background, and skill set. (typically 3 to 5 words or short statements)
- Search criteria returning too many results?
- Get more specific on your key words. Think of title, compensation, specific responsibilities, or certifications that will narrow the options.
- If location is important select by state or zip code to narrow results
- Search not returning the right TYPE of positions?
- Reevaluate search criteria and key words and try again. Selecting the right key words makes all the difference.
- Try different combinations of words as they often result in different positions.
How do I edit/delete my saved Career Alert(s)?
Career Alerts are a service that we offer for a period of 90 days per search. At this time we do not have the ability to edit or delete them directly. The system is set up to purge the search after 90 days and no further emails relevant to that search criteria will be sent after that time.
- Career Alerts are a service that we offer for a period of 90 days per search. At this time we do not have the ability to edit or delete them directly. The system is set up to purge the search after 90 days and no further emails relevant to that search criteria will be sent after that time.
- To delete simply click the Remove Alert/Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the job alert email.
How do I cancel my account?
Are you sure? Savvy professionals work hard at their current positions but are always open to hearing about new, potentially stronger opportunities. May we suggest :
- 1) Redefining your profile information to a very specific set of search criteria.
- 2) Allowing all Career Alerts to end without setting up new ones.
Still want to cancel? Send an email to email@example.com and your information will be removed within 3 business days. Note: Career Alerts will remain active until each 90 day period expires.